- Sale, Offers & New In
- Nuts & Seeds
- Dried Fruit
- Cacao & Chocolate
- Baking & Cooking
- Culinary Herbs & Spices
- Healthy Snacks & Treats
- Coffee, Tea & Drinks
- Condiments & Oils
- Dried Vegetables
- Sport & Fitness
- Personal Care & Alternative Therapies
- Japanese Foods
- Selection Packs
- Homecare & Cleaning
- Empty Bottles & Jars
- Baby & Child Products
- Pet Food
Drinking smoothies is a great and sneaky way of getting nutrition into your diet.
Making smoothies are quick and easy, and you only need a few ingredients.
Here's a basic guide to making healthy smoothies:
- Fruit- Adding fruit to smoothies are a great way to get vitamin and minerals, you can choose from various different fruit or even vegetable such as kale. They can be fresh or frozen.
- Base- Adding a base to the smoothie will help liquidise it such as Milk (Rice, Soy or Nut milk are healthier), Water, Juice, Coconut Water/Milk, Coffee and Ice Tea.
- Texture- To thicken up the smoothie and give it a better texture you can add Coconut Oil, Natural Yoghurt, Chia Seeds, Oats, Ice Cubes, Psyllium Husks and Nut Butter.
- Flavour- There are many healthy options you can choose to add flavours such as Raw Honey, Maple Syrup, Dried Fruit, Cinnamon, Cacao Powder, Nutmeg, Stevia and Vanilla Extract.
- Powder Boost- To give you a bit more energy you can also add Protein Powder, Goji Berries, Bee Pollen Grains, Maca Powder, Acai Powder, Guarana Powder,